Monday, September 29, 2008

Die alive

"There is a revolution that is slowly setting up, which the press doesn't seem to have detected yet. If I had to sum up the whole idea in only one expression, I’d say that the new political attitude for our era is to "die alive". In other words, being aware of and participating in things until the day we die - something that does not occur very often. People end up dying to the world on the day they renounce their dreams. After that, one departs on a journey as did Ulysses, accepting the challenges and knowing that sometimes one must fight alone, yet understanding he stands in for the entire human race." -- Paulo Coelho

My business life has been quite tumultuous of late. It seems whenever I'm close to achieving my vision of a financially successful business, something happens to bring it down, and then up again, and then down again. Change is the word that best characterises my business life currently. Yet I'm not prepared to renounce my dreams, not now, not ever.

May the universe conspire to bring me sincere,understanding and supportive clients. Together, we will transform Talk Sense into a name to be reckoned with.

No comments: