Sunday, November 2, 2008

New video - Love & Relationships

I will film a new motivational video tomorrow on "Love & Relationships" that I'm terribly excited about because it will coalesce my personal experience on the subject. The aim of the video is to motivate women in general to follow their "personal legend" and be true to themselves. Both transsexual and non-transsexual women can benefit from the video. It will also help men gain useful insights into the transsexual condition - and how their reactions to and treatment of trans women reflects their own characters, hang-ups (if any) and upbringing. Watch this space.

I would appreciate it if you could post your feedback regarding the videos on youtube. Your feedback will help me shape the new book I'm working on.

Thank you!

No comments: